8th Grade home baseball game against Decatur tonight has been cancelled. Practice in the blue gym until 4:30pm
7th Grade Baseball practice un blue gym 5:00-6:00 pm
8th Grade Spftna;; ga,e agaomst Decatur tonight has been cancelled. Practice in the Gold Gym after school.
7th Grade Softball NO practice tonight.
Tickets are to be purchased online for Paul Hadley Middle School events. See below.
Please make sure to wear a mask at all times while attending the event and to social distance.
Ticket Information: Tickets are $4 for adults/students.
Link to purchase tickets is:
Monday, April 26 at Greenwood Middle School 5:00pm
Tickets are $5.00 at the Gate.
Thursday, April 29 at Clark-Pleasant M.S. 5:30pm
8th Grade Baseball
8th grade baseball will practice after school in the Gold Gym
7th Grade Baseball
Thursday, April 29 at Decatur Middle School
7th grade baseball against Decatur tonight has been canceled. You will practice right after school in the Gold Gym.
Our 7th grade baseball game with Indian Creek, 5/5, that is listed on the printed Spring Schedule, has been canceled per Indian Creek.
8th Grade Softball:
Thursday, April 29 vs Beech Grove Middle School
8th Softball game for tonight is canceled. You will practice after school in the blue gym.
7th Grade Softball:
Thursday, April 29 vs Decatur Middle School
7th Softball game for tonight is canceled. You will practice after school in the blue gym.
Thursday, April 29 vs Clark Pleasant MS
Tennis match for tonight has been canceled
Thursday, April 29 at 5:00pm At home - Paul Hadley Middle School
Click Here for Spring Sports Schedules
ALL Mooresville athletes (PHMS & MHS)need to fill out these required forms before participation.
Advertising Opportunities: Please see these options for local businesses to advertise with PHMS Athletics.
ATHLETIC PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the continued stress on the medical community, the IHSAA has ruled effective for School Year 2020-2021 - If your student had a valid physical and consent form on file during the 2019-2020 school year, then he/she will not need a new physical for the upcoming 2020-21 school year.
- Any athlete not having a valid IHSAA pre-participation examination physical form on file from the 2019-2020 scholastic year is required to have a valid Pre-Participation Physical and Consent Form completed prior to eligibility and competition.
- Must have completed physical on file to be eligible to go to callouts/tryout/practice. 2020-2021 Physical Form
- Must complete Mandatory FINAL FORMS Online Signatures
PAUL HADLEY ATHLETICS PARENT BOOSTERS
Paul Hadley families support the athletics department by becoming an Athletic Parent Booster. Patrons’ donations enable the athletic department to hire officials, buy uniforms, pay workers for events, and purchase general equipment and merchandise for Pioneer athletic teams. Tax revenues cannot be used for such things as uniforms, equipment, game officials, and many other needs of the athletic department. Therefore, Athletic Parent Boosters’ support and athletic fundraising activities are necessary as gate receipts fall far short of financing the needs of a large athletic program such as the one at Paul Hadley. Please contact the athletic office. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
For a donation of $25 or more, you will be recognized in our sports program as one of our “Parent Boosters.” For your convenience, you may use this form to complete your donation. Thank you for supporting your child’s athletic program!!
It is our desire that PHMS students explore their athletic interests and strengthen their abilities in interscholastic athletics. The goal of the PHMS athletic program is to provide as many participants as possible with the experience of belonging to a competitive sports team and, through participation, develop their athletic skill, leadership ability, and the development of high moral character.
1. Representing PHMS in athletics is a choice, not a right, and with that choice comes the responsibility of the student to give his/her all to achieve
and excel academically, as well as, athletically.
2. PHMS athletes will devote personal time to serving our community. Through service to others PHMS athletes will learn what it means when, “We stand tallest when we stoop to help others.”
3. Through participation in the PHMS Athletic Program the student will learn the positive impact of hard work, the importance of attending to detail, to compete with sportsmanship, and the ability to persevere through adversity.