FALL SPORT'S UPDATES:
Tennis Match against Chapel Hill Tuesday, September 22 has been moved to 5:30 Start Time.
CROSS COUNTY MEET WITH MOORESVILLE CHRISTIAN TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
To all PHMS Volleyball Parents: Reminder that we have moved Monday’s volleyball match with Brownsburg East TO Brownsburg East. Below is information / protocols from BBurg East regarding Monday’s match. NO CASH SALES ACCEPTED. LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS. 7th start time is 530 PM and 8th will follow.
:coaches and fans enter door 12. Masks and socially distancing are required.
We will only sell an online ticket. No cash sales will be accepted.
Here is the link for the online ticket. Please share with your parents.
5:30 start for 7th grade
PHMS Volleyball home matches will be played at Mooresville High School’s North Gym to allow more spectators. Enter Door 33. Admission: $4
Advertising Opportunities: Please see these options for local businesses to advertise with PHMS Athletics.
ALL Mooresville athletes (PHMS & MHS)need to fill out these required forms before participation.
FALL SPORTS SCHEDULES
|Cross Country||Girls Golf||Boys Tennis|
|7th Football||Boys Soccer||7th Volleyball|
|8th Football||Girls Soccer||8th Volleyball|
ATHLETIC PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the continued stress on the medical community, the IHSAA has ruled effective for School Year 2020-2021 - If your student had a valid physical and consent form on file during the 2019-2020 school year, then he/she will not need a new physical for the upcoming 2020-21 school year.
- Any athlete not having a valid IHSAA pre-participation examination physical form on file from the 2019-2020 scholastic year is required to have a valid Pre-Participation Physical and Consent Form completed prior to eligibility and competition.
- Must have completed physical on file to be eligible to go to callouts/tryout/practice. 2020-2021 Physical Form
- Must complete Mandatory FINAL FORMS Online Signatures
PAUL HADLEY ATHLETICS PARENT BOOSTERS
Paul Hadley families support the athletics department by becoming an Athletic Parent Booster. Patrons’ donations enable the athletic department to hire officials, buy uniforms, pay workers for events, and purchase general equipment and merchandise for Pioneer athletic teams. Tax revenues cannot be used for such things as uniforms, equipment, game officials, and many other needs of the athletic department. Therefore, Athletic Parent Boosters’ support and athletic fundraising activities are necessary as gate receipts fall far short of financing the needs of a large athletic program such as the one at Paul Hadley. Please contact the athletic office. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
For a donation of $25 or more, you will be recognized in our sports program as one of our “Parent Boosters.” For your convenience, you may use this form to complete your donation. Thank you for supporting your child’s athletic program!!
It is our desire that PHMS students explore their athletic interests and strengthen their abilities in interscholastic athletics. The goal of the PHMS athletic program is to provide as many participants as possible with the experience of belonging to a competitive sports team and, through participation, develop their athletic skill, leadership ability, and the development of high moral character.
1. Representing PHMS in athletics is a choice, not a right, and with that choice comes the responsibility of the student to give his/her all to achieve
and excel academically, as well as, athletically.
2. PHMS athletes will devote personal time to serving our community. Through service to others PHMS athletes will learn what it means when, “We stand tallest when we stoop to help others.”
3. Through participation in the PHMS Athletic Program the student will learn the positive impact of hard work, the importance of attending to detail, to compete with sportsmanship, and the ability to persevere through adversity.