Building Champions of Character
PHMS ATHLETIC MISSION
It is our desire that PHMS students explore their athletic interests and strengthen their abilities in interscholastic athletics. The goal of the PHMS athletic program is to provide as many participants as possible with the experience of belonging to a competitive sports team and, through participation, develop their athletic skill, leadership ability, and the development of high moral character.
1. Representing PHMS in athletics is a choice, not a right, and with that choice comes the responsibility of the student to give his/her all to achieve
and excel academically, as well as, athletically.
2. PHMS athletes will devote personal time to serving our community. Through service to others PHMS athletes will learn what it means when, “We stand tallest when we stoop to help others.”
3. Through participation in the PHMS Athletic Program the student will learn the positive impact of hard work, the importance of attending to detail, to compete with sportsmanship, and the ability to persevere through adversity.
ATHLETIC TEAM UPDATES:
- Wrestling Call-out Meeting for any 6th, 7th or 8th grade student interested in participating in wrestling at Paul Hadley Middle School will be on Friday, October 25th at 7:20 a.m. in the gold gym. Students that are not bus riders may enter door #15 (Main Office).
- 7th and 8th grade boys basketball try-outs will begin on Monday, October 21st after school in the gold gym. Please have your students listen for morning announcements for further information.
Must have completed physical on file to be eligible to go to callouts/tryout/practice. 2019-2020 Physical Form
Must complete Mandatory FINAL FORMS Online Signatures
Fall Sport Schedules
|7th Volleyball||Girls Golf|
|8th Volleyball||Coed Cross Country|
|Girls Soccer||Boys Soccer|
|7th Football||8th Football|
PAUL HADLEY ATHLETICS PARENT BOOSTERS
Paul Hadley families support the athletics department by becoming an Athletic Parent Booster. Patrons’ donations enable the athletic department to hire officials, buy uniforms, pay workers for events, and purchase general equipment and merchandise for Pioneer athletic teams. Tax revenues cannot be used for such things as uniforms, equipment, game officials, and many other needs of the athletic department. Therefore, Athletic Parent Boosters’ support and athletic fundraising activities are necessary as gate receipts fall far short of financing the needs of a large athletic program such as the one at Paul Hadley. Please contact the athletic office. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
For a donation of $25 or more, you will be recognized in our sports program as one of our “Parent Boosters.” For your convenience, you may use this form to complete your donation. Thank you for supporting your child’s athletic program!!
ATHLETIC PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Physical Form - Please note that all sports physicals for school year 2019-2020 must be completed after April 1, 2019 or they will not be accepted!