Welcome to Northwood Elementary
Click here for vaccination information, supply lists, a 2019-20 calendar and more. If you are new to Northwood, please create an online student enrollment account and please bring the following items with you to enroll your student(s) at the Northwood Office:
- parent/guardian driver's license
- two proofs of residency (mortgage statement, rental agreement, utility bill, etc.)
- student's original birth certificate
- student's current vaccination records
- custody paperwork or court documentation (if applicable).
Upcoming School Events:
- Spring Break: March 27-April 3
- Mooresville Schools are closed until May 1. Click here for the lastest news from Mooresville Schools, including the elearning plan for Mooresville Schools
Parent Pick-Up Reminders
THANK YOU for your patience and cooperation with our car rider line. Even with the confusion, the line was able to move much smoother and allowed our students/staff to complete the line 10 minutes earlier than previous days. Please note our new procedures for car rider dismissal:
- Arrive no earlier than 3:05 and enter behind Paul Hadley Middle School.
- Lines will form behind the high school along the baseball field and practice football field fence and stop at the cut out
- A staff member will release cars at 3:10 to the drive between the high school and Northwood before students are dismissed at 3:15
Vaccination Requirements - All students entering kindergarten, 6th, and 12th grade are reminded that vaccination boosters are needed. Our vaccination deadline is September 1. Students may be excluded from school after that if they don't have proper documentation.
Elementary School Supply Lists (same list for all 5 elementary schools)
TRANSPORTATION QUESTIONS: If you have questions regarding a bus route or bus arrival times, please contact our Transportation Department at 317-831-9220.
District Updates - Social Media
8:35 Breakfast, 8:45 First Bell, 8:55 Tardy Bell
3:15 Daycare, Walkers, REC & U
3:20 Car Riders
3:25 Bus Riders,
Reminder for Parents
Please update Skyward with changes in contact information, emergency information, phones numbers, address changes or dismissal information.