Neil Armstrong PTO
Research proves that when parents are involved in their child’s education at home and at school, their children learn more and are more successful at school. At NAES, we are fortunate to have a dedicated group of parents supporting and coordinating support for our students’ success. Please feel free to contact an officer listed below or our school office at 831-9210, for more information on the many ways our parents make NAES a great place to go to school.
President – Donna Bolton – email@example.com
First Vice President - Alice Cook - firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Vice President - Cortnie Query - email@example.com
Secretary - Christi Amos - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Emily Jackson – email@example.com
We'd like to thanks Nice-Pak for their donation to help support our Fall Festival this year!
We're currently running a gift card fundraiser through www.shopwithscrip.com. Families are able to order gift cards to local and online retailers at face value. A percentage of each purchase comes back to the school with each order. You can download an order form here. If you need a paper order form, contact the office. Orders are placed on Tuesday and available for pickup that Friday at the office.
* You Must Be a Student Or Staff at NAES.
* Your video may include family members you are quartined with.
* Youe video must be 30 seconds or less showing off your school appriopiate talent.
* It can be any talent you wish, singing, dancing, drawling, painting, showing off, ect.
* Your video must me sumbitted before May 15th, double click here for more details.
Popcorn Fundraiser has been canceled due to the unforseen circumstances.
PTO Meeting Minutes
Click here for 6 simple, no cost ways to support our school!