Prom & Post Prom Information
MHS Prom - April 25, 2020 at the Regions Tower
- Tickets grant admission to Prom & Post-Prom.
- Only current juniors & seniors may purchase tickets.
- Guests must be under age 21.
- Guests who do not attend this school must have a form completed by their principal & returned to our school before tickets can be purchased. These forms will not be available until after Spring Break.
- Prom will take place from 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. at JPS Events at the Regions Tower, 211 N. Pennsylvainia St., in Indianapolis.
MHS Post Prom
- Ticket & admission same as above
- Takes place at MHS South Gym Saturday Night to Sunday morning, April 25-26, from 11:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Community Night for parents & community to view Post Prom: 8p.m. April 25
- MHS junior parents interested in helping with Post Prom should contact Vice Principal Mr. Wes Upton. The Post Prom Committee chairperson is Cindy Perry.
- MHS Post Prom Fundraisers (Click Links for Fliers) : Red Robin Feb 27; Panera March 5; Gummy Bears orders due March 10; Panda Express March 14