Prom & Post Prom Information
MHS Prom - April 28, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency
- Prom Ticket Sales begin in April.
- Tickets grant admission to Prom & Post-Prom.
- Only current juniors & seniors may purchase tickets.
- Guests must be under age 21.
- Guests who do not attend this school must have a form completed by their principal & returned to our school before tickets can be purchased. These forms will not be available until after Spring Break.
- Prom will take place from 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
MHS Post Prom
- Ticket & admission same as above
- Takes place at MHS South Gym Sunday morning, April 29, from 12:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- MHS junior parents interested in helping with Post Prom should contact Vice Principal Mr. Wes Upton. The Post Prom Committee chairperson is Angela Anspach. She may be contacted at Angela.email@example.com
Post Prom Fundraisers:
PANERA BREAD DINNER NIGHT, PLAINFIELD – Wednesday, MARCH 7, 4-8pm
Eat dinner at Panera Bread and they will donate 20% back to Post Prom! Must bring flyer or show electronically on your phone to the cashier. See you there!
Chicago’s Pizza Night, Mooresville – Monday, March 12, 5-9pm
Dine at Chicago’s Pizza, and they will donate 20% back to Post Prom! All you need to do is mention that you want to support Post Prom!
CHIPOTLE DINNER NIGHT, PLAINFIELD – Tuesday, MARCH 13, 4-8PM
Eat dinner at Chipotle and they will donate 50% back to Post Prom!!! Wow, that is amazing! Bring in the flyer, show it on your phone or tell the cashier that you are supporting Mooresville High School, and we will receive 50% of the proceeds!