Prom & Post Prom Information
MHS Prom - April 29, 2017 at the Downtown Marriott
- Prom Ticket Sales ($55 per ticket) will be April 10-14 and 17-21 after school only.
- Tickets grant admission to Prom & Post-Prom.
- Only current juniors & seniors may purchase tickets.
- Guests must be under age 21.
- Guests who do not attend this school must have a form completed by their principal & returned to our school before tickets can be purchased. These forms will not be available until after Spring Break.
- Prom will take place from 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
MHS Post Prom
- Ticket & admission same as above
- Takes place at MHS South Gym Sunday morning, April 30, from 12:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- MHS junior parents interested in helping with Post Prom should contact Vice Principal Mr. Wes Upton. The Post Prom Committee chairperson is Mindi Gilles email@example.com
Post Prom Fundraisers:
Thursday, Feb 16, 6:30 pm in the MHS cafeteria
Must register online and pay $10 deposit by Feb 7. Remaining balance is due in exact cash the night of the event.
Link to register:
Dine-to-Donate scheduled for Wednesday, Feb 22.
Post Prom earns 15% of sales from 4-9 pm.
No flyer is needed, however at the time of ordering, you must mention you would like to donate towards Post Prom.
Dine-in and Carry-out are included