Paul Hadley Middle School
- Current 6th graders will choose their electives for 7th grade next year in March. Most students will choose two electives from the list below:
- Beginning Band
- Beginning Choir
- Beginning Strings (Orchestra)
- 21st Century Learning
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- 7th Grade Parent Information:
- How can you help your student be a success? Check out Learn More Indiana for helpful tips.
- Skyward is a free tool to check your student's progress daily and contact his/her teachers with specific questions. Contact Mrs. McCreary.
- Organization is key for your student's success in middle school. Most teachers require a pocket folder to help with keeping track of homework and notes. Sitting down with your student each night and reviewing daily assignments and upcoming tests and projects can assist him/her with getting and staying organized throughout the school year.
- Need help with Science and Math? Call the Rose Hulman Homework Hotline at 1-877-ASK-ROSE (275-7673).
- Great new resource for a Step-by-Step Guide to College Planning! Visit bigfuture.org today!
- Check out the most recent admissions statistics from Indiana colleges and universities. Find out cost, average GPA, SAT scores, etc.
- What middle school courses are offered for high school credit?
- PE (2 credits)
- Health (1 credit)
- Algebra (2 credits)
- Biology (2 credits)
- Preparation for College and Careers (1 credit)
- IMPORTANT COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY:21st Century Scholars Sign-Up is here!
Indiana's 7th and 8th grade students can apply for the 21st Century Scholars Program if their families meet the eligibility guidelines below:
To apply for the 21st Century Scholars Program you must:
- Be a resident of Indiana, both when you apply and when you receive the scholarship (determined by the residency of your parent or legal guardian).
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. Read the citizenship qualifications for details.
- Be enrolled in the 7th or 8th grade at a public school, charter school, freeway school or other Indiana school accredited by the Indiana Department of Education. Children in Foster Care may apply after the 8th grade. Homeschooled students are not eligible for the 21st Century Scholars Program.
- Fulfill the 21st Century Scholars Pledge.
- Be one of the following:
- A member of a family at or below the 2015-16 income maximums. (See website.)
- Placed in foster care.
Families must apply online before June 30th of 8th grade year at: http://www.in.gov/21stcenturyscholars/2461.htm
Please let us know if you need any assistance in applying.