- MHS Open House Senior Meeting - attached is the presentation from our Senior Meeting on 8/7/2017
- KAPMAP College Planner - a month-by-month guide to help you navigate your path towards college admissions
- The Guide - A college search and admissions guide for all students produced by the Fair Opportunity Project
- Great resource for a Step-by-Step Guide to College Planning! Visit bigfuture.org today!
- IndianaIntern.net - Search for internships in a variety of fields and industries accross the state!
Senior Year Focus
- Register now for the SAT or ACT if you have not taken an exam
- Colleges want to see at least two score sets
- If you take it this year – use the Score Report Services
- Even if you do not plan on going to college, this is a good experience!
**SAT/ACT tests offered at Mooresville High School
|SAT Date||Registration Deadline|
|August 26, 2017||July 28, 2017|
|**October 7, 2017||September 8, 2017|
|**November 4, 2017||October 5, 2017|
|December 2, 2017||November 2, 2017|
|**March 10, 2018||February 9, 2018|
|May 5, 2018||April 6, 2018|
|June 2, 2018||May 3, 2018|
|Register online at www.collegeboard.org|
|ACT Date||Registration Deadline|
|**September 9, 2017||August 4, 2017|
|October 28, 2017||September 22, 2017|
|December 9, 2017||November 4, 2017|
|February 10, 2018||January 12, 2018|
|**April 14, 2018||March 9, 2018|
|June 9, 2018||May 4, 2018|
|July 14, 2018||June 15, 2018|
|Register online at www.actstudent.org|
- Use your 2 College/Career Days – use them or lose them!
- Apply to colleges online!
- All transcripts must be requested through parchment.com
- Pay attention to application and university scholarship deadlines - it is recommended that you have all applications completed by October
- Apply for scholarships
- Local scholarships will be available in December (pay attention to application deadlines)
- You can also look for scholarships at your college of choice
Beginning October 1st you AND your parent need to get an FSA ID and can begin filing your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- If you plan to join a branch of the military contact your recruiter today!
- Check out the Post Secondary Connections pages for more details and help