- MHS Open House Senior Meeting - attached is the presentation from our Senior Meeting on 8/6/2019
- Learn More Indiana - Your complete resource for college & career information!
- The Guide - A college search and admissions guide for all students produced by the Fair Opportunity Project
- Great resource for a Step-by-Step Guide to College Planning! Visit bigfuture.org today!
- IndianaIntern.net - Search for internships in a variety of fields and industries accross the state!
Senior Year Focus
- Register now for the SAT or ACT if you have not taken an exam
- Colleges want to see at least two score sets
- If you take it this year – use the Score Report Services
- Even if you do not plan on going to college, this is a good experience!
**SAT/ACT tests offered at Mooresville High School
|SAT Date||Registration Deadline|
|August 29, 2019||July 26, 2019|
|**October 5, 2019||September 6, 2019|
|**November 2, 2019||October 3, 2019|
|December 7, 2019||November 8, 2019|
|**March 14, 2020||February 14, 2020|
|May 2, 2020||April 3, 2020|
|June 6, 2020||May 8, 2020|
|Register online at www.collegeboard.org|
|ACT Date||Registration Deadline|
|**September 14, 2019||August 16, 2019|
|October 26, 2019||September 27, 2019|
|December 14, 2019||November 8, 2019|
|February 8, 2020||January 10, 2020|
|**April 4, 2020||February 28, 2020|
|June 13, 2020||May 8, 2020|
|July 18, 2020||June 19, 2020|
|Register online at www.actstudent.org|
- Use your 2 College/Career Days – use them or lose them!
- Apply to colleges online!
- All transcripts must be requested through parchment.com
- Pay attention to application and university scholarship deadlines - it is recommended that you have all applications completed by October
- Apply for scholarships
- Local scholarships will be available throughout the fall and early spring semesters (pay attention to application deadlines)
- You can also look for scholarships at your college of choice
Beginning October 1st you AND your parent need to get an FSA ID and can begin filing your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- If you plan to join a branch of the military contact your recruiter today!
- Check out the Post Secondary Connections pages for more details and help