Welcome to Mooresville Schools Guidance Website. Our 7th - 12th grade Advisors are here to help you with your academic and guidance needs.
- Upcoming Events
- All high school students are invited to attend the AVID College Fair with the Indiana Pacers on February 24th. Learn more about colleges/universities and enjoy a Pacers game! View the attached flyer for details.
- Mark your calendars for the 2017 Greater Indy Southside College Fair on March 14th from 6:30-8:00 p.m. This event is open to ALL high school students! Over 80 colleges from Indiana and other states will be represented. See the attached flyer for registration details and location.
- College & University News:
- The Ohio State University is hosting a 3-week MD Camp June 12th-30th. During this time students will explore their interest in medicine, gain hands-on medical skills training, and experience life as a medical student. Interested junior and seniors: review the program flyer and application for details! Applications are due March 31st.
- Bethel College is hosting a Cadet Teaching Day on March 23rd! Students interested in exploring the teaching profession are invited to attend. Please view the attached flyer for details and registration information.
- Scholarship News:
- Seniors: Log in to your Naviance Family Connect account to view a list of active scholarships. Check this site often as new scholarships are added regularly when they become available!
- 9th-12th Grade Students:
- The Young American Creative Patriotic Art Awards offers up to a $10,000 scholarship for an original, patriotic work of art. Art must conform to the guidelines listed on the application. Please view the attached flyer for details and to apply! The deadline to submit entries is March 31st.
- The Knights of Pythias Poster/Visual Arts Contest offers up to a $1,000 prize! This year's theme is "What is a Friend?" Please view the attached flyer for rules and regulations; artwork will be submitted to the Region 3 contact listed in the flyer. The deadline to submit entries is April 1st.
- Welcome to our new Guidance Director Christen Owens! Please note your student's advisor may have changed: Michelle Mitchel : 9-12 A-Fe, Amy Colbert : 9-12 Fi-Mc, Sarah Iams : 9-12 Me-Te, Christen Owens : 9-12 Th-Z & Guidance Director
- Juniors & Seniors: If you qualify for free/reduced lunch and textbooks you can receive two SAT and two ACT fee waivers! Waivers are available in the Guidance Office.
Need help with Math and Science Homework? The Homework Hotline can help. Call 1-877-ASK-ROSE (275-7673)