SPRING SEMESTER 2020
VFW Auxiliary Patriotic Art Contest Gr. 9-12
Illustrating American VFW Art Contest Gr. K-8
Census Essay Contest Gr. 4-6 Entry Form
Girl Scouts Camp Dellwood
Weekend of Champions
Komets Soccer Registration
Elementary Speed & Strength Camp
Mooresville Parks Spring Programs
Mooresville Baseball/Softball League
Mooresville Area Swim Team
FALL SEMESTER 2019
Victorian Christmas Information page 1, flier page 2
Parents Day Away event
4-H Open House
Mooresville Color Guard Call Out (Gr. 6-12)
Mooresville Junior Basketball League
Mooresville Junior Basketball Cheer
Mooresville Parks Fall Break Camp
Elementary Speed & Strength Camp
Ripfest Diving Academy
Little Leader Cheer Clinic
Christ Youth Bible Club - Newby, Neil Armstrong, Northwood, North Madison, Waverly
Mooresville Girls Junior Basketball League
Kiersten Woodward Memorial Fund - Yellow: Celebration of the Arts
Strengthening Families Program
Fliers will be accepted by the Mooresville Consolidated School Corporation for distribution to elementary students for organizations which meet the following criteria:
- The organization must be non-profit (501c3 or other non-profit governmental unit) from within the school district area (Brown, Madison & Harrison townships in Morgan County) with an event or service of benefit to students.
- The event or service itself must be within MCSC attendance boundaries, and should pertain to or involve students.
- Flier information should be submitted via email or by dropping off at the Mooresville Schools Education Center no less than one week prior to distribution, attention: Susan Haynes, email@example.com .
- Fliers copies must be made, counted, and labeled for the classroom mailboxes by the organization. Elementary classroom counts will be sent to organizations after flyers are received and approved. Our experience is that fliers given out at the middle and high school levels are not taken home and create a littering issue in the school. Organizations which meet the above criteria that wish to share material at the middle and high school level are encouraged to talk with the school administration about setting up an information table during the lunch period or placing a small stack at the school office.
- Any organization that does not meet the above criteria or has a clear political, philosophical, or religious agenda will be declined.
- Copies of fliers which are dropped off at schools without prior review or without prior counting/sorting will not be distributed.
- Distribution of paper fliers will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the superintendent or the superintendent's designee. Fliers/organizations which are not approved will be notified.
Those organizations which do not have approved fliers above may take a small amount of copies to the school offices for families to pick up if they so choose. The school district will not send emails to parents with information regarding non-school events/organizations. We strongly encourage non-profit and for-profit groups to utilize local media, websites, and social media to promote their groups and events.
Policy and Procedures adopted 1/1/14
Advertising Opportunities for Businesses
For-profit entites are welcome to pursue advertising opportunities through the Mooresville Schools website, The Pioneer Blast e-newsletter, the MHS Pulse newsletter, or the MHS Athletic Department. Package options are available for businesses which advertise through multiple means. For additional information, contact Susan Haynes (website and district newsletter), Mike Mossbrucker (MHS Athletics) or Ada Clark (MHS publications).